Bach's Towing Police Initiated Tow Release Procedure
Your vehicle has been towed to our facility at the request of a law enforcement agency. We must follow the below procedures to meet their requirements.
- You must call ahead to confirm charges and staff availability
- Any police investigation may prevent any contact with the vehicle
VEHICLE RELEASE REQUIREMENTS
If your vehicle has been impounded by the police, contact the impounding agency to obtain information about their release requirements prior to arriving at Bach's Towing. Each department has specific requirements. The following is a list of common requirements:
- Release form from the impounding law enforcement agency
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of Ownership
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Two (2) valid drivers (vehicle owner and person providing transportation to lot)
Impound Lot Details
LOCATION:930 Maple St
Elma, NY 14059
IMPOUND LOT HOURS:
|Monday – Friday
|9:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Saturday - Sunday
*Important: You must call ahead to confirm charges and staff availability.
- Credit card with valid identification at the counter
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept credit cards over the phone, or checks
Vehicle Impound Search
Check to see if your vehicle is in our impound lot. Enter your vehicle license plate number or VIN using the below button. Call us at 716-652-8800 for vehicle release information. If your vehicle does not come up on the search, and you believe your vehicle was impounded by Bach's Towing, please call us at 716-652-8800.